With a unique legacy in dermatology as well as decades of cutting-edge innovation, Galderma is the leading company solely dedicated to skin and advancing the future of dermatology.
We look for people who focus on getting results, embrace learning and bring a positive energy. They must combine initiative with a sense of teamwork and collaboration.
Above all, they must be passionate about doing something meaningful for consumers, patients and the healthcare professionals we serve every day.
We aim to empower each employee and to promote their personal growth all the while ensuring business needs are met now and into the future.
Across our company, we embrace diversity and respect the dignity, privacy and personal rights of every employee.
At Galderma, we actively give our teams reasons to believe in our ambition to become the leading dermatology company in the world.
With us, you have the ultimate opportunity to gain new and challenging work experiences and create unparalleled, direct impact.
- Develops the local marketing / commercial strategy for Cetaphil by sales channel such as retail / drug store, E-retail and COSTCO based on situational analysis.
- Develops and plans the local marketing action plan contributing to achieve the financial results -Drives the implementation of the marketing plans, marketing activities and promotional campaigns including creation of key visual, promotional materials etc.
- Collaborate with Sales team in the Consumer Business Unit and leads brand strategy
- Plans and manages the marketing and advertising budgets
- Establishes and manages forecasts in relation with the Finance department
- Monitors brand performance and progress of KPIs, identifies deviations timely and proposes necessary actions to fix the performance
- Understands consumer needs and competitive landscape, and proposes necessary product range / SKU for rapid growth-Collaborates with other functions such as Finance, Regulatory and Logistics and Global / Regional (JPAC) Consumer Business Unit to deliver the result
- Supports assessment of business opportunities for further enhancement of Cetaphil performance and launch readiness of new products in collaboration with related functions and Global / Regional (JPAC) Consumer Business Unit
Job Requirements :
- Degree in Marketing
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Consumer Health or FMCG, especially skincare experience
- Brand marketing / New product launch experience in Japanese skincare market
- Expertise of local skincare market and various channels (Retail / Drug store chain, E-commerce and digital)
- Financial, Resource allocation skills, ability to negotiate with impact and influence and generate and manage a profitable operation