Support the plant and customer through effective management of new programs, plant projects and implementation of improvement and cost reduction suggestions.
Assure design changes are implemented in a timely cost-effective manner.
- Support plant safety programs by ensuring that HSE, Engineering support, & Operations is involved with the change implementation into the manufacturing process.
- Complete eLPA audits as assigned.
- Support new program management based on the Program Launch System (PLUS) as detailed in the PLUS BOS documentation.
- Support VA / VE activities by ensuring that Engineering, Operations, and Quality is represented at all trials, approvals and implementation dates are achieved.
- Establish / evaluate internal integration plans by completing make vs. buy plans and present proposals.
- Facilitate and track material cost reduction activities.
- Manage changes within profit plan parameters for fiscal year.
- Follow and ensure BOS processes are followed to achieve launch and change management objectives and milestones.
- Attend all weekly Adient Simultaneous Development Team (SDT) meetings for JIT, foam and trim where proposed changes are reviewed and promoted or rejected.
- Approve deviations, change requests and change notices.
- Create reports, presentations, and tracking files to properly manage projects, changes and provide management updates
Torihama Technical Center