MACDERMID ALPHA ELECTRONIC SOLUTIONS
Through the innovation of specialty chemicals and materials under our Alpha, Compugraphics, Electrolube, Kester, and MacDermid Enthone brands, MacDermid Alpha Electronics Solutions provides solutions that power electronics interconnection.
We serve all global regions and every step of device manufacturing within each segment of the electronics supply chain. The experts in our Semiconductor Solutions, Circuitry Solutions, and Assembly Solutions divisions collaborate in design, implementation, and technical service to ensure success for our partner clients.
Our solutions enable our customers’ manufacture of extraordinary electronic devices at high productivity and reduced cycle time.
MacDermid Alpha is a business unit of Element Solutions Inc (NYSE : ESI). Element Solutions Inc is a leading specialty chemicals company whose businesses supply a broad range of solutions that enhance the products people use every day.
As a global supplier of chemical formulations to the electronics industry, we design and manufacture proprietary liquid chemical processes ("baths") used by our customers to manufacture printed circuit boards.
Our product portfolio is focused on specialized consumable chemical processes, such as surface treatments, circuit formation, primary metallization, electroplate and final finishes.
The position holder will take care the technical matters of the products.
- Support sales reps for customers.
- Response to inquiries
- Provide data and have a demonstration to customers.
- Maintain and up-date our portfolio of products
- Maintain pilot line in Lab.
- Bachelor or master degree of Chemistry or equivalent
- 2-4 years working experience
- Strong technical background and willingness to learn new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to use scientific methods
- Good team building, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and communicate effectively within the organization
- Good in English (TOEIC>
500) and Japanese (JLPT / N1)
Good computer proficiency.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Relevant industry
Element Solutions, Inc. is an E-Verify Company and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job applicant procedures.
Equal Opportunity Employer : Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation"